Saturday, January 24, 2009

YES WE CAN!

This house has been buzzing with excitement ever since that fateful election night back in November. Oh the hope....here's a pic of me and Julian after we went to the polls, if you haven't seen it already:

Despite this being a blog and the perfect venue for speaking my mind on the current political and economic situation in our nation, I think it's pretty obvious how I feel by the picture above and leave it at that.

We watched the Inauguration coverage from sun up to sun down (and then some) and I am still in awe of everything. I cried during his speech and while I am still wary of politicians in general, I know in my heart of hearts that Obama stands for something completely different. And with that, I will leave you with a little obamacon.me that my friend, Amanda, made on Inauguration day.

Yes we can, folks, yes we can.





No comments: