Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 12 min.
Keywords: blender bake snack dessert gluten-free soy-free vegan vegetarian Paleo cookie
Ingredients (16 cookies)
- 1 1/2 c. almond flour
- 2/3 c. almond butter or sunflower seed butter
- 1/2 c. honey or maple syrup
- 1 “flax” egg (1 T. ground flax + 3 T. water) or 1 organic egg
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. vanilla extract
- 3/4 c. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. If using a flax egg, mix together and set aside.
- Combine almond flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, cream almond or sunflower seed butter, honey or maple syrup, egg and vanilla.
- Add almond flour mixture gradually until a dough forms, then fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough by the tablespoon onto a cookie sheet, spacing cookies at least an inch apart.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes or until set.
- Allow cookies to cool on pan for a minute or two before transferring to a cooling rack.